IMMIGRATE TO CANADA
IMMIGRATE TO CANADA- For years we have seen that Canada welcome new immigrants and provide an opportunity to make Canada their new home and settle. You can Immigrate to Canada through various ways.
Permanent Residency through Express Entry -Individuals and families around the
world can immigrate to Canada through the Express Entry immigration selection
system within few months. Express Entry, first introduced in 2015, has become the most
popular way to immigrate to Canada with immigration systems globally.
There are numerous programs which students from all over the globe
can apply to study, which enable the International Students to come, live , work and
study in Canada & apply for permanent residence. Under the current immigration
system, a study permit is the surest possible way for foreign nationals to settle in Canada
Work Permit- There are various ways to acquire work permit. Like,
• International Experience Canada- Youth from over 30 countries can live and
work in Canada under the International Experience Canada work permit
• Intra Company Transfer-Companies with a presence in Canada may be able to
bring overseas staff to Canada through this program.
• Global Talent Stream-This stream allows employers to bring in skilled foreign
worker in just 10 business days. To find out which occupation are allowed
Business In Canada
Canada wants to attract individuals with business and /or managerial skills who can contribute to development of Canadian economy. Canada business program can be found in provincial level, federal and in the Quebec.
FEDERAL BUSINESS PROGRAM
- START-UP VISA
Applicants are required to secure a minimum investment for their Canadian start-up – if the funds come from a designated
Canadian venture capital fund, the investment must be at least $200,000. If the funds are from an angel investor group, it
should be at least $75,000.
•Prove your business is supported by a designated organization
• Show that your business meets the ownership requirements
• Meet the language requirements of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in either
English or French
• Enough money to settle
• SELF EMPLOYED PROGRAM
• Relevant experience – taken part in cultural activities or athletics at a world-class level or been self-employed in
cultural activities or athletics.
• intend and be able to be self-employed in Canada
• Meet a minimum of 35 points on the selection criteria which includes experience, education, age, language abilities
INVESTOR VENTURE CAPITAL PILOT PROGRAM- IS CLOSED NOW
PROVINCIAL BUSINESS PROGRAM-
ALL Provincial Business Program require:
• Minimum net worth
• Minimum investment amount to be invested in a new/existing business
• Ownership must be at least one-third (33.3%)
• Language requirement
• Experience in ownership or managing a business at a senior management level
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
SELF EMPLOYER FARMER STREAM
• Able to invest a minimum of CAD$500,000 of equity in a primary production farming business in
Alberta to develop a sustainable farming operation.
• Minimum net worth of CAD$500,000
• Farm Management Skills Experience
• Applications representing the best opportunity for growth relevant to Alberta’s agri-food targets will
be given priority.
Manitoba Business Investor
• Personal net worth of $350,000
• Minimum of 3 years of successful business ownership and management experience or minimum 3
years of executive level experience as a senior manager of a business
Obtain a score of at least 60 on the Adaptability Assessment Matrix which assess the applicant on
age, business knowledge, business experience, net worth, English and/or French fluency and
• Minimum investment of $150,00
• Make a $100,000 good-faith, refundable Deposit Agreement.
CONTACT US email@example.com