YOUR JOURNEY 2 CANADA: FEW TOP REASON TO STUDY IN CANADA
Soon after the High school education, all young aspirants & youth starts pondering - What Next? Preparing for the future, finding correct job and settle may be scary! Choice of correct course and study in CANADA is an amazing opportunity to settle which is rewarding when you choose Canada as a dream destination. The top reasons to choose Canada are-
• World Class Education You get an opportunity to learn with the best and the brightest.
• Welcoming country with unique Canadian culture that embraces diversity and welcomes you with open arms.
• Cost of study and live is affordable. Lower tuition fees.
• Gain Work Experience and apply Permanent Resident through Canadian Experience Class
• You can Live, study and work for 20 hours per week
WORK & LIVE IN CANADA
As an International Students you can can work off campus without a work permit if you meet all of these requirements:
• International Students must be enrolled as a full-time student at a designated learning institution (DLI)
•Must be enrolled in
• a post-secondary academic, vocational or professional training program or
• a secondary-level vocational training program (Quebec only)
• Study program is at least 6 months long and leads to a degree, diploma or certificate.
FACTS TO KNOW:
If you’re on an authorized leave from your studies, or you’re switching schools and you’re not studying, you can’t work off campus. You can only return to work once you’re back to studying.
➢ International Students can work up to 20 hours per week while studying.
➢ During Scheduled breaks in the school year International students can work full-time if on a scheduled break, such as winter and summer holidays, or a fall or spring reading week.
➢ Working more than 20 hours per week is a violation of study permit conditions.
STUDENT DIRECT STREAM (SDS)
Students residing in the Philippines, China, India, Vietnam, Pakistan, Morocco or Senegal Under the Student Direct Stream, or SDS Canada, who can demonstrate upfront that they have sufficient financial resources and language skills to help them succeed academically in Canada ,their application can be processed on fast track program. The SDS (Student Direct Stream ) application is processed is 20 calendar days. To qualify for the Student Direct Stream in Canada, applicants need to meet additional requirements have a language test result that shows either:
an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) academic or general training score of 6.0 or higher in each skill (reading, writing, speaking and listening), or
• a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) score that is equal to a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of at least 7 in each skill (reading, writing, speaking and listening)
• In addition, a core component for acceptance through the Student Direct Stream is submitting a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) showing you have an investment account with a balance of CAD $10,000 or higher.